You work hard, and you need someone who will work hard for you.
Here’s what typically happens if you’re injured at work:
- Most employers have a designated medical providers they direct their employees to see
- You are often required to see this provider for your first visit so they can make an initial evaluation of you
- Depending on company policy, you may also be asked to perform a drug test at this location
- After the first visit with your employers designated provider you have the option to start follow up appointments with them or see another provider
If you do not feel the provider your employer sends you to has your best interests in mind then you can seek a new provider.
In Minnesota, workers have a choice in what provider they see. You can choose to receive care from a non-partial provider, like one of our medical, chiropractic or physical therapy staff.
Over 20 Years of Helping Minnesota Workers
Here’s what to know when you need to get back to work.
Here’s a couple things to remember if you suffer an injury at work:
- You have the right to choose your doctor – medical or chiropractic
- You don’t have to go to a company doctor for more than one exam
Keep in mind that the doctor and clinic you choose must know and understand the Workers’ Compensation rules established by the Department of Labor and Industry. We do. And for more than 20 years, we’ve provided the most comprehensive service and treatment for workers’ compensation-related injuries.
Because when you’re back to work, you’re back to living!