Auto injuries from auto collisions can be devastating, and most involve many body systems – some without symptoms. Our specialists have handled more than 2,000 separate injury cases and are uniquely qualified to properly and thoroughly diagnose your injuries. We are one of the most current providers of services and care related to auto crash injuries. Our physicians have advanced, post-doctoral training in factors that are unique to treating auto accident injuries.
Know what steps you should take after an auto accident.
Some Common Auto Injury Symptoms
- Neck or back pain – neck pain is often caused by whiplash, while back pain is often a result of the impact and can appear in various locations.
- Headaches – which could indicate a concussion.
- Hip pain – look for pain when walking, running, standing up or sitting down. Hip pain could be a minor injury like a muscle strain, but could also be more severe like a fracture or dislocated hip.
- Chest pains – this pain often comes when breathing and can be contained to a certain area of the chest like your sternum or rib cages.
- Achey or stiff joints – these are common after an auto accident. However, be cautious to not let your pain go unchecked. It’s always a good idea to see a chiropractor after an auto accident.
We can treat many of these injuries right here at our clinic. Our team of medical providers, chiropractors, and physical therapists are well-equipped to provide holistic treatment for auto accident injuries. Whether you need methods to relieve pain or more complex therapy to fix the underlying issue – our staff have the knowledge to handle it.
There are some instances where a specialist is needed that we do not have on-site. In those cases, we also have access to a referral network of neurologists, orthopedists, neurosurgeons, and other specialists for the most comprehensive care.
Our goal is to put you confidently back behind the wheel.