Auto Injury Recovery
A car accident impacts every part of the body. Fortunately, so do we.
Doing more than repairing the damage.
Injuries from auto collisions can be devastating, and most involve many body systems - some without symptoms. Our specialists have handled more than 2,000 separate injury cases and are uniquely qualified to properly and thoroughly diagnose your injuries. We are one of the most current providers of services and care related to auto crash injuries. Our physicians have advanced, post-doctoral training in factors that are unique to auto accident injuries.
Some Common Auto Injury Symptoms
- Neck or back pain - neck pain could be whiplash, and back pain can range from all over, to just the upper, mid, or lower back.
- Headaches - which could indicate a concussion.
- Hip pain - look for pain when walking, running, standing up or sitting down. Hip pain could be a minor injury like a muscle strain, but could also be more severe like a fracture or dislocated hip.
- Chest pains - look for pain when breathing, or contained to a certain area of the chest like your sternum or rib cages.
- Achey or stiff joints - these are common after an auto accident. However, be cautious to not let your pain go unchecked. It's always a good idea to see a chiropractor after an auto accident.
We can treat many of these right here at our clinic. Our team of physicians, chiropractors, and physical therapists are well-equipped to provide holistic treatment for auto accident injuries. Whether you need methods to relieve pain or more complex therapy to fix the underlying issue - we can handle it.
There are some instances where a specialist is needed that we don't have on-site. In those cases, we also have access to a referral network of neurologists, orthopedists, neurosurgeons, and other specialists for the most comprehensive care.
Our goal is to put you confidently back behind the wheel.